PDA

View Full Version : Postage rate incorrect

membrane
02-17-2008, 10:54 PM
Hello.

I recently signed up for endicia so I can take advantage of shiprush for endicia. I am having a problem with the incorrect postage coming up. I am trying to select First Class Mail, Letter (USPS). The postage should be $.58, but it's coming up as $1.30! I have selected the correct options, and I did not have this problem before signing up with endicia. What is the solution to this?

Thanks.

SYSOPS
02-18-2008, 07:45 AM
ShipRush is not capable of doing First Class letter postage (your standard 41 cent postage). What you are seeing is First Class Package rates.

ShipRush can only ship items that are DC (Delivery Confirmation), at this time. Development is working on having a version of ShipRush that can do standard postage items.

SYSOPS

membrane
02-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Hello.

I recently signed up for endicia so I can take advantage of shiprush for endicia. I am having a problem with the incorrect postage coming up. I am trying to select First Class Mail, Letter (USPS). The postage should be $.58, but it's coming up as $1.30! I have selected the correct options, and I did not have this problem before signing up with endicia. What is the solution to this?

Thanks.

BUMP

Does anyone know why my shiprush is charging me $1.30 for a 1st class 2oz letter?

Thanks.

SYSOPS
02-20-2008, 07:10 AM
From my response to you:
ShipRush is not capable of doing First Class letter postage (your standard 41 cent postage). What you are seeing is First Class Package rates.

ShipRush can only ship items that are DC (Delivery Confirmation), at this time. Development is working on having a version of ShipRush that can do standard postage items.

SYSOPS