PDA

View Full Version : Catastrophic Failure

lockeplumbing
03-03-2008, 01:13 PM
When I try to open up Shiprush through Quickbooks I get the following message: Access violation at address 03399ED8 in module 'ZRush_ShipRush5.ocx.' Read of Address 00000000.

Then when I clear that message I get the following message: Catastrophic Failure.

I don't understand because I have been using the program all day and now it starts with this. I appreciate any help that you can give me.

SYSOPS
03-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Have you rebooted the PC? That would be first thing to try with an error like that.

SYSOPS

lockeplumbing
03-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Yes sir - I tried that a few times but I keep getting the same message.

Have you rebooted the PC? That would be first thing to try with an error like that.

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
03-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Do you know what version of ShipRush you are running? You can browse out to c:\program files\z-firm llc\shiprush vx and locate shiprushx.exe

locate the shiprush4 or shiprush5.exe and right click | properties | version. Product version will have the version stamp.

I do not have a quick answer on this as it has not been reported by any other user.

SYSOPS

lockeplumbing
03-04-2008, 05:53 AM
I have version 5. In the original error message, it stated that the access violation occured in ZRush_ShipRush5.ocx. Now that I have opened up the program files, I have located that particular file. Is there anything with that file that needs to be done?

Do you know what version of ShipRush you are running? You can browse out to c:\program files\z-firm llc\shiprush vx and locate shiprushx.exe

locate the shiprush4 or shiprush5.exe and right click | properties | version. Product version will have the version stamp.

I do not have a quick answer on this as it has not been reported by any other user.

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
03-04-2008, 07:26 AM
I would suggest going to:
http://www.zfirm.com/downloads/product_downloads.shtml

Download the latest ShipRush there and install
After install test ShipRush to see if it was a corrupted file and the installer\update fixed the issue.

SYSOPS

lockeplumbing
03-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Thank you - that seems to have fixed it. I believe that a program file had been corrupted so I just uninstalled Ship Rush and re-installed it. Thank you very much for your help with this matter.

I would suggest going to:
http://www.zfirm.com/downloads/product_downloads.shtml

Download the latest ShipRush there and install
After install test ShipRush to see if it was a corrupted file and the installer\update fixed the issue.

SYSOPS