PDA

View Full Version : Zebra Thermal Printer

Ken Bell
12-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Hi,

Just installed Shiprush Pro for UPS. Everything works fine with the S600 zebra printer, but it keeps cutting off the top 1/8" of the label. I end up losing my name and the package weight. I have tried playing around with the settings for top adjustment in the driver, but cant ever seem to get it to go the right direction. Is anyone successfully using a Zebra printer with the UPS provided 4x8" labels?

Thanks,

Ken

SYSOPR
12-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Is anyone successfully using a Zebra printer with the UPS provided 4x8" labels?

Yes! We do here at Z-Firm, and we have some developer customers who use this also. The ZPL printers are pretty rare in the ShipRush end user community, however.

There is a setting in the printer itself for vertical print offset. This would be the thing to tweak.

I will ask the programmers to add a setting for this in ShipRush.

Ken Bell
12-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Some settings in ship rush would do the trick. The problems seems to be that there is a 1/8" gap between the labels. If I could just move the entire label down (from within shiprush) everything would work great. I think you have this feature on the Zeltron printers.

I have spent an hour trying to adjust the label position in the Zebra driver, but have not had any luck getting it to work correctly

Thanks,

Ken

SYSOPR
12-13-2004, 12:48 PM
I have passed this as a feature request to the developers. It may be a few months before it appears in public though.