PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush Endicia for APO and FPO

letravelstore
04-24-2008, 08:53 AM
I use ShipRush Endicia for international shipments and Priority Mail shipments to APO and FPO (military mail) addresses, which also require customs forms. But the customs forms option won't appear when I'm shipping to APO or FPO. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or do I need to just keep doing customs forms at the USPS web site?

SYSOPS
04-24-2008, 09:35 AM
I will pass that along to development to look into.

SYSOPS

LorraineM
09-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Have you received an answer from development on this? We are also looking for capability to do military address (APO, FPO) customs forms with Priority Mail thru Ship Rush.

letravelstore
09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
No, still no progress on this, at least that I've heard about. We're still entering our international customs forms in ShipRush, and doing our APO/FPO customs forms by hand or online.

LorraineM
09-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks for your info. We're doing the same. Sometimes Click -n- Ship is down, so we have to do by hand. I hope that SR/Endicia incorporates this capability soon.

SYSOPR
09-08-2008, 02:15 PM
This is open under ZF Case 15931

LorraineM
09-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks. Does the fact that a case exists indicate that the capability we are asking for is being developed now, or does it only indicate that you are asking development about the possibility of adding the capability?

SYSOPR
09-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Fair question.

The answer is... a case number, by itself, means nothing (sorry!). It only means that the ShipRush product management team has taken the issue (or suggestion) and entered it into our internal tracking system.

With the case #, you can come back to us weeks (or months) later, and ask any of us "What is up with case ####" and we can easily figure out what is up.

In this case, it is being actively reviewed by the engineering guys. But that does not mean anything useful... yet....

LorraineM
10-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Any news on this item?? Would love to have this feature, especially when the USPS website isn't working!

SYSOPS
10-21-2008, 01:54 PM
No resolution as of yet. I just checked on the case. Still under review.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
12-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Full APO/FPO shipping with customs forms is part of ShipRush v6.2, which is in beta now!

hobbycentral
12-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the update

SYSOPR
12-04-2008, 06:37 PM
FYI... v6.2 is out....
http://forums.zfirm.com/showthread.php?t=6916

The Russian Store
03-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a "newbie" and cannot find an answer to my question, which relates to shipping to an APO address.

I was trying to ship a package, but our Endicia settings did not have an option for APO shipping. How do I go about it to have it?

www.TheRussianStore.com

SYSOPS
03-20-2009, 03:11 PM
If you are using ShipRush v6.2, there isn't a setting. Put in the address for APO for the city and set the state to AP, AA, etc.

SYSOPS

The Russian Store
03-20-2009, 04:29 PM
If you are using ShipRush v6.2, there isn't a setting. Put in the address for APO for the city and set the state to AP, AA, etc.

SYSOPS

Wow, what a service!!!

I just want to say "Thank You" to ShipRush customer service and to this forum as well.

After I posted this message, I emailed to ShipRush customer service with the same question. Within five minutes after that, I received a phone call from ShipRush with advice how to use our Endicia and to upgrade our ShipRush version.

I am so impressed :D

Thank you ShipRush!

The Russian Store
www.TheRussianStore.com