PDA

View Full Version : Invalid UPS service

MagicBox Inc
12-30-2004, 04:09 PM
On 12/30/04 I tried to ship a UPS Blue Letter to Puerto Rico. ShipRush gave me the pop up window that said, "Invalid UPS service". I only had UPS RED & UPS Blue to choose from adn I tried both. I got the same error message using both services. I canceled the shipment and sent my package through regular mail.

I processed End of Day and the UPS driver noticed there was a package missing fromt he Total # of packages shipped. I looked at our End of Day manifest adn sure enough the Puerto Rico shipment was listed and we were charged for it. The shipping label was never printed or anything. Since you cant delete a shipment after End of Day has been processed, we are basically stuck with a package that never shipped.

My question is, How do I go about deleting shipments after End of Day? Am I going to be billed for something that never shipped since there wasnt a label printed or no physical shipment that will never arrive at its destination?

Also, Why cant I ship to Puerto Rico? Is this a known error? We are running version 3.0.0.281

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Regards,

Brad Holland
MagicBox Inc.

SYSOPS
12-30-2004, 04:44 PM
Few things:

After you do an upload, you will need to contact UPS to delete any package. You might be able to delete via MyUPS.com as well.

Shipping to Puerto Rico:
Country is Puerto Rico. Next Day and 2nd Day are available options (is considered an INTL shipment though).

You should look at updating your ShipRush (current build is 563). You would need to update all PCs that have ShipRush installed. That can be downloaded at:
http://www.zfirm.com/downloads/assets/products/ShipRush-v3.exe

SYSOPS