PDA

View Full Version : End of Day failure

Brianm
01-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Am running Omnirush server 7.1 with Shiprush 3.0.0.563. Since creating an online account at UPS to get some developer tools for rating I developed the following problem.

Unable to process "End of day" request. Upload error: Upload PLD transaction failed: Unknown user [5001].

In a previous discussion a user with a similar problem was told to rename the shiprushclient.ini file and rerun the wizard. This did not help.

I checked with UPS and the account mailbox is ok and the account is in good standing. Is my solution to follow the steps for recommisioning.

SYSOPS
01-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Yes, the only way to resolve this issue is to re-install or follow the steps from the kbase article at:
http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/sr3p-0019.txt

SYSOPS

Brianm
01-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Attempted to follow the kb article, but at point which last default account is removed, it was not allowed because of pending uploads, the problem I was trying to fix. Went and created AUF files (3), one for each month, thinking this would catch anything pending. Still wouldn't let me delete account. Left in frustration. Came in this morning. Everything has been uploaded, account is fine, no nasty messages from UPS. What's up?

SYSOPS
01-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Interesting. It appears that at some point ShipRush became "happy" with the data being uploaded and no more errors.

It may be wise to delete the accounts now that you can and get them reset in ShipRush.

SYSOPS

Brianm
01-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Everyone finished shipping. I go to close: Same problem. 5001 error. So I am resigned to recommission. Try to delete account. No can't delete because of pending requests.
Did AUF. No still won't. Somewhere in the system I have a pending request. Since Shiprush can't tell me what it is I can't get rid of it.
Suggestions?

SYSOPS
01-04-2005, 12:56 PM
You can try to go into View Shipments | End of Day Paperwork
See if any of the end of day's listed (may need to set your date range out wide) are pending. If so, see if you can force a New PLD, or possibly Suspend PLD. Will need to Ctrl+Right Click on the end of day to see those options.

If we cannot locate the offending shipment, we may need to uninstall and re-install ShipRush. You will lose all old shipment information with this course of action.

SYSOPS

Brianm
01-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Ok. All up from when we began on 10/27. Some days appear to be missing, 2 in November. All say uploadedAUF. Ok. Off to uninstall