PDA

View Full Version : How to request serial number for stand-alone use?

Mark Kidd
05-25-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm currently evaluating ShipRush USPS, and I'm very impressed that it has been made free software, however I was hoping someone could point me to where I can get a free serial number for stand-alone use.

I see options on the product download page for serial numbers that can be used when integrating ShipRush with the various CRM and bookkeeping software choices, but what about stand-alone?

SYSOPR
05-25-2008, 03:07 PM
Just drop a line to info@zfirmllc.com and request a serial number.

That is all it takes!

Mark Kidd
05-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the quick reply -- and on a holiday too!

I'd like to ask a followup question though: I have been running some test prints through our Zebra thermal printer and have been very satisfied with the labels, but I was wondering whether ShipRush includes any provision for adding our logo or any other branding (like the ShipRush branding at the bottom). I'd like to be able to accomplish two things: make our packages recognizable to customers at a glance and to direct them to our website (not all of our customers order online).

SYSOPR
05-25-2008, 06:57 PM
No, sorry. We do not have any function to add custom content to labels.

Two ways that might fly:

a) A preprinted sticker that you put on the pkgs

b) Preprinted label stock for the zebra. Have it be 8" stock, and then you get a full 1.5" to yourself to be preprinted.

HTH!

Mark Kidd
05-26-2008, 05:00 AM
No, sorry. We do not have any function to add custom content to labels.

Two ways that might fly:

a) A preprinted sticker that you put on the pkgs

b) Preprinted label stock for the zebra. Have it be 8" stock, and then you get a full 1.5" to yourself to be preprinted.

Just so I'm clear on this, for option 'a' you mean a separate sticker that we would place somewhere else on the package, right?

SYSOPS
05-26-2008, 06:11 AM
That is correct.

SYSOPS