PDA

View Full Version : Error 190102 Shipment not yet available for deletion

jamesbetz
01-07-2005, 12:35 PM
there must be an update or driver update to fix this problem. i have on many occassions printed labels with my preset Ground settings. when i realize that i need to next day a package, i am quickly redoing a label. problem is... sometimes the one i did wrong deletes and sometimes they don't. i need to know what to do to fix the problem.

error reads..........

Error: (190102) The shipment is not yet available for deletion/void. Please try to void later.

this is wrong... as i try 15 more times until i must go to ups.com.

what is wrong?

SYSOPS
01-07-2005, 12:38 PM
The error message is generated by UPS servers. ShipRush UPS v3 Basic creates the shipment directly with UPS. Deleting a package goes through the same set of servers.

The error may be true, or that the servers at UPS are not able to process the request.

I will have development look at your post, but I'm not sure what else Z-Firm can do from our programming side to deal with an issue that may be UPS.

SYSOPS

jamesbetz
01-07-2005, 12:41 PM
ups will not let you delete a label for 24 hours. so i am unsure who it is.

i will wait to hear from you. thanks.

SYSOPR
01-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Well a few things:

a) Often you cannot immediately void a shipment. you get an error like:
Error: (190102) The shipment is not yet available for deletion/void. Please try to void later.

b) After either 12 or 24 hours, you cannot void a shipment. The only way is to call 800 PICK UPS and ask UPS customer service to void it.

This is all the way UPS works. Nothing Z-Firm can do about it, I am afraid.