PDA

View Full Version : UPS 2005 Rates- and problems using SR with QBE 5.0

kb9ysc
01-12-2005, 08:09 AM
I've installed shiprush to connect with Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions 5.0 It seems to work only some of the time, however. When it works, it works great. But after processing a shipment, it seems to pop up the "Quickbooks invoice or other template must be modified" error message. Sometimes it works, but sometimes it doesn't.

I'm using Shiprush in the Customer:Job list mode, and I've disabled the Alt-5 message. Would absence of of either a shipping address or a billing address if I ask it to retrieve both and ask?

Also, the UPS rates have changed as of January 1. How can I update the rates that Shiprush uses?

Thanks!

kb9ysc
01-12-2005, 09:34 AM
I've determined that it will process one shipment after starting Shiprush. Once that shipment is complete, it pops up the "quickbooks invoice or template must be modified" message box.

SYSOPS
01-12-2005, 02:48 PM
We are working on releasing an update for ShipRush by the end of this week to address the changes in UPS rates etc.

Please go into QB in Single User Mode as the ADMIN user and process at least 2 shipments. See if you get a request in QB to allow integration. If not, delete the entry for ShipRush in the Integrated Applications | Company tab, close that window, and try to process two more shipments. May get two prompts from QB.

At that time you should be able to log back into QB in multi-user mode and ship without issue.

SYSOPS