PDA

View Full Version : Not accepting our renewal license code

KentF
01-14-2005, 09:49 AM
We purchased our new license code last week and entered it in the server workstation. However, our workstations are still getting a message saying that our license has expired. No matter how many times I enter the new license code for our ShipRush UPS application ... it still says it's expired. :eek:

Anybody have detailed instructions concerning how to get the system to accept the new license code? The obvious doesn't seem to work. :confused:

SYSOPS
01-14-2005, 09:57 AM
The obvious should be the way to get it to work, so we appear to have an issue with it accepting your new license code, for some reason.

The license was accepted on the "server" instance of ShipRush but not the others.

I would suggest rebooting the ShipRush Server PC and then try again from one of the workstations.

If that does not work, please call into Technical Support for further assistance.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

KentF
01-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Well ... they almost all worked. Some workstations are working. I have one workstation that still says that it's still expired. Any idea's?

SYSOPS
01-14-2005, 12:04 PM
If specific to one workstation, I would suggest trying a reboot of the ShipRush Server. Another you could try would be to set the date ahead on the workstation and enter the license in, if that works, set the date back and test again.

SYSOPS