PDA

View Full Version : End of day reports

trenfro
01-17-2005, 08:09 AM
The end of day reports have stopped printing in their entirety.

The program settings haven't changed but for some reason it now only prints page one.

I have checked the printer settings and the printer & program settings in Ship Rush and they are seemingly correct. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Tammie

SYSOPS
01-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Is this ShipRush UPS Basic or Pro?

Basic doesn't have end of day reports, only Pro does.

If Pro, go into View Shipments | End of Day Paperwork Tab and see if you can reprint a manifest from there. If it prints out, odd. If it doesn't, any errors produced?

SYSOPS

trenfro
01-17-2005, 08:50 AM
I have UPS Pro V 3.
When processing the manifest report only the first page of a 4 page report comes out.

If I copy and paste report into a windows program it prints the report but my shipping people don't have time to do this everyday....

When I first installed the program it was printing out all the pages, there seems to be no logical answer why it stopped all of a sudden....we did have a power outage that caused the computers to go down but when everything came back up the program didn't seem to have any problems until maybe a week after the power outage....

Could it be that I may need to uninstall and reinstall the program?

SYSOPS
01-17-2005, 08:55 AM
It more than likely is a printer issue.

If you go into the Settings for ShipRush and change your Manifest (End of Day) printer, does it print correctly?

As asked before, go into View Shipments | End of Day Paperwork Tab and see if you can reprint a manifest from there. If it prints out, odd. If it doesn't, any errors produced?

Thank you,
SYSOPS