PDA

View Full Version : I thought ShipRush was free ?

Kemble
07-13-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm currently using eBay Selling Mananager Pro and Dazzle with Endicia's Professional Plan.

I was thinking of using ShipRush to help automate my shipping system through eBay and endicia. I am currently paying $34.95/mo for endicia’s professional service plan. It looks like shiprush wants to charge me $39.95. Is this true? ShipRush claims that their service is free, yet there is a price difference is $5.00 therefore it appears to me ShipRush is going to charge me $5.00/mo to use their services.

Have a Dazzle account? Use both ShipRush and Dazzle for $39.95/month. Request that your Dazzle account be complementary (Standard or Premium only). Email your Dazzle and ShipRush-Ready Endicia account numbers to support@endicia.com.

Standard or Premium... So I guess I wont be able to print scan forms at the end of the day then eh? Since you need a professional account in order to print scan forms?

Please clarify this for me.

Also... Since I'm using Dazzle, I am able to customize my 4x6 thermal shipping label with my company logo and a few lines of text (web site, FRAGILE, Thank You, etc) in a few places. Am I still able to customize the look/layout of my shipping label when using ShipRush?

SYSOPS
07-14-2008, 04:52 AM
ShipRush is free. You have to pay for an account from Endicia, just like you would if you're using Dazzle. We do not control the fee structure from Endicia.

Ask Endicia to combine your accounts. They should be able to do that even if you have a Professional account with them already.

ShipRush does not offer customization of the labels, at this point. We might in the future.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
07-14-2008, 08:10 AM
So I guess I wont be able to print scan forms at the end of the day then eh? Since you need a professional account in order to print scan forms?

ShipRush does offer SCAN form printing. No problems there!

Kemble
07-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Thank you for the info. I like my custom labels with my own logo and web address on them. I can't see paying $5 more per month along with losing the ability to personalize my labels. Branding is key IMO and custom labels is huge in that department. Not interested in buying preprinted labels or adding additional labels to the package, that will only add extra cost.

Thanks

LorraineM
08-20-2008, 10:06 AM
For the $39.95 fee that Endicia charges, which plan is this - ie Standard, Premium, Professional, etc??

I had always assumed that I had the Premium or Professional account, and the discounted prices, per your documentation:

Will I get the same discounted rates as I would through USPS online or Endicia Professional?
Yes, ShipRush USPS powered by Endicia will give you the same postage rates as USPS’s Click-N-Ship and Endicia Professional.

However, I just now realized that we are being charged the Standard rate for U-Pic insurance. For over a year I thought we were receiving the discounted prices quoted for the "Premium/Mac Platinum/Professional plans."
http://www.endicia.com/Pricing/Insurance/Pricing/default.cfm

Please help clarify. Was this an error? Have we been overcharged? In any case, I need the discounted rates, not the Standard rates. For $39.95, I should. Standard is only $9.95 per month.

SYSOPR
08-20-2008, 03:26 PM
For the $39.95 fee that Endicia charges, which plan is this - ie Standard, Premium, Professional, etc??

This is a ShipRush for Endicia account. If you also need Dazzle (or already have a Dazzle account), you can have an Endicia Pro account at no extra charge.

However, I just now realized that we are being charged the Standard rate for U-Pic insurance. For over a year I thought we were receiving the discounted prices quoted for the "Premium/Mac Platinum/Professional plans."
http://www.endicia.com/Pricing/Insurance/Pricing/default.cfm

The Endicia pricing does not map one-to-one for ShipRush use (since ShipRush is different than Dazzle). However, the insurance should be the same. We will look into this question under ZF Case 16878.

In ShipRush settings, you have it set to use Endicia insurance, yes?

LorraineM
08-20-2008, 03:34 PM
We have a complimentary Premium account also, I found out. We dont use, nor need, Dazzle. Our settings are for Endicia insurance. I contacted Endicia, and they are looking into why I have not been receiving the discounted insurance rates. At this point they agree it seems I should have been receiving the discounted rate. I wanted to verify with ZFirm that your intention with the SR $39.95 Endicia monthy fee was that your customers do receive the discounted rate. I'll let you know what I find out also. Your confirmation is helpful.

SYSOPR
08-26-2008, 08:07 AM
Thank you for your patience on this. (ZF Case 16878)

Endicia researched this issue. They report the following:

>>>
It appears while the customer was being billed the correct amounts the wrong amounts were being displayed in the Customers account on Endicia.com.

I reviewed this customer's account this morning and the changes have been made to correct display the rates. I checked 2 months worth of charge and confirmed the amount the customer was charged was correct and now match the display information.
<<<

So it looks like you are on track!

LorraineM
09-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Thank you for your assistance!