PDA

View Full Version : Update to match 2005 UPS Changes?

lgelato
01-19-2005, 06:20 AM
I saw below that you were going to release an update to incorporate the new rate tables a week or more ago. Also, UPS now has 2 different gas surcharge rates. One for Ground Shipments and a different one for other types of packages. Will this new release be able to handle this as well? Also, when will the new release really be available?

It's been a long while since I've emailed or spoken to anyone @ Zfirm, but I still have issues with the Delivery Area Surcharges being charged incorrectly for shipments. I just downloaded the latest update on the website, so I hope this will be taken care of with that update or the one coming up.

SYSOPS
01-19-2005, 07:07 AM
We are working on making the release announcement today. This will deal with the two fuel surcharges as well as the new 2005 rate tables.

Please stand by,
SYSOPS

Jared
01-22-2005, 08:57 AM
Any update on when the new rate changes and ground shipping to HI & AK will be released?

SYSOPS
01-24-2005, 07:36 AM
Hoping to have the announcement soon. Am just waiting for development to give the green light.

Sorry for the delay on this,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
01-24-2005, 09:15 PM
OK folks, the big announcement is still in labor. It is stuck behind the newsletter logistics and some back end plumbing going at at the main zfirm.com web site.

The skinny is this:

Download the ShipRush v3 Pro update at www.zfirm.com, and you actually get build 650 (even though it may say 563). Build 650 has a bunch:

a) 2005 rates
b) The new fuel surcharge settings
c) New AK and HI business logic
d) Some other new business rules
e) NEW return services: print return label & email return label

Enjoy, and please keep posting feedback here.

Thank you all very much for your support of ShipRush.