PDA

View Full Version : Installation of Pro - Commissioning

Steve98223
02-05-2005, 09:46 AM
I have an existing account with UPS - I am receiving an error message when attempting to commission account. Unable to activate account (process.addshipper) communications error while commissioning connection error: Transaction failed - a CMS error has occurred. (50510)

Is this a UPS issue or Zfirm? I have received this several times, my net connection is fine.

donlim
02-21-2005, 07:23 PM
I am getting this error too on some accounts. The knowledge base (http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/sr3p-0027.txt) article says to try again after a few hours. Does that mean to try to Process End of Day again or to somehow recommission the account? I am not sure what to try again. If I delete the account, then I will need to reinstall ShipRush to continue. That won't fly on some of my setups with over a dozen UPS accounts.

I have accounts that have been sitting for three days and none of them have commissioned, although no other errors show in the log and I've Processed End-of-day several times (with no packages).

Any ideas?

SYSOPR
02-21-2005, 08:57 PM
I have an existing account with UPS - I am receiving an error message when attempting to commission account. Unable to activate account (process.addshipper) communications error while commissioning connection error: Transaction failed - a CMS error has occurred. (50510)

Is this a UPS issue or Zfirm? I have received this several times, my net connection is fine.

It is probably a ups issue. This error usually indicates that something is wrong with the request, like a bad zip code or such (e.g. does not match the account).

It could potentially mean that the account has been disabled by UPS for OnLine Compatible systems, or that the account is not a daily pickup account (Pro edition requires a daily pickup account).

Keep us posted!

SYSOPR
02-21-2005, 08:59 PM
I am getting this error too on some accounts.

If some accounts activate OK and some do not (and you do the 'end of day' at least once a day), then perhaps the problem accounts are not Daily Pickup accounts.

All OnLine Compatible systems (e.g. WorldShip, ShipRush Pro) only support daily pickup accounts.

You can use third party billing / consignee billing to bill to occassional accounts.

Please keep us posted!