PDA

View Full Version : Third Party Billing

marzbar
03-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi,

I am trying to ship to a package with third party billing and everythime I enter the acount info and account # for the third party it says
"Error: [120412] UPS account number that was provided as the payment method is missing or invalid."

I know its not the account number because I use the UPS Worldship program every day when I need to ship these packages with the very same account number and it works like a pro.

Any suggestions or helpful comments are welcome.

Thanks!

SYSOPS
03-07-2005, 11:01 AM
What build of SR UPS v3 Basic are you running (Help | About)?

Are you entering the account # in as just the 6 characters, or are you adding any punctuation (a1b-2c3)?

SYSOPS

marzbar
03-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Shiprush version 3.0.0.553

Any punctuation in the account number results in an invalid number before I click "Ship" so its not able to process it as xxx-xxx. xxxxxx results as me being able to click "Ship" and then the error comes up.

SYSOPS
03-07-2005, 12:50 PM
I have tried to replicate here. I receive no errors.

Please email information about the 3rd party account to support at zfirmllc dot com.

I will run that through the system and see if I can tender the same error.

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
03-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Have discussed with UPS, and the issue is that the account # you are trying to use for the 3rd Party Billing does not match that address information in the UPS server (CRIS).

Please contact the owner of the 3rd Party Account and find out the address they have on file with UPS.

Thank you,
SYSOPS