PDA

View Full Version : FedEx server error

idb2903
03-16-2005, 08:18 AM
One of my users encountered this error message when trying to make a label:

FedEx server returned error: Meter logon failed. (F051)

This happens when she hits the 'Ship' button. None of my other users are getting this error. ShipRush was installed on her machine mid-last week, and her office was just moved to a different building nearby, but I don't think that is the problem since we have fiber-optic lines connecting the buildings and thus none of her network settings needed to be changed.

The online product documentation claims that most ShipRush error messages indicate what the corrective action should be. If that is the case, clearly this is one of the few where that maxim does not apply. There also appears to be very little help for this software anywhere on the Internet, so I finally decided to register for this forum and hope somebody here knows what that error message is supposed to mean and what I can do about it.

Thanks!

BY

SYSOPS
03-16-2005, 08:26 AM
More than likely you will need to go into Settings | FedEx and click Re-Register.

See if that states it was successful at the registration process. If so, process your shipment and all should be well.

If registering tenders an error, what is that error?

SYSOPS

idb2903
03-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Hey, that worked! Thanks a bundle!

I've actually never used this program before (I'm still new at this job) and the hardest part was actually finding the Settings menu. I had no idea that the tray icon wouldn't open if you had a window of the program running. It was really frustrating! You shouldn't make it so hard to find.

But anyways, thanks again!

jully
05-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Hello,

i am getting this error message when trying to make a label:

FedEx server returned error: Meter logon failed. (F051)

i am using Fedex Ship Manager API. i have download code for generating label from fedex site.

i am using below detail,

Let me know what if i am missing something.

Thanks!

SYSOPS
05-04-2008, 06:37 AM
We would not be able to assist with FedEx Ship Manager here. We are the makers of ShipRush.

You will need to contact FedEx for assistance.

Thank you,
SYSOPS