PDA

View Full Version : UPS Sever connection Error

dlnvcr
03-21-2005, 07:57 AM
I installed the shiprush UPS software as a stand alone computer.
I then wanted install on second computer. I wanted it setup to have the stand alone computer setup as sever and the new computer setup as a workstation. It was my understanding that the first computer that was installed as a stand alone had the means to be the sever with out changing anything. I then installed the software on the second computer and configured it as a workstation. I then got a connection error saying the following...
"Autoconnect failed: a connection with the sever could not be established - URL: http://localhost:1123/SOAP/IBoldSynapse - SOAPAction:urnBoldSynapseInterface-BOLDSynapse#SignOn"
I setup my WIN XP FireWall to allow ShipRush and also added the Port as instructed. Still getting this same message.
Thanks
DLN

SYSOPS
03-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Instead of configuring the firewall, what happens if you disable it and then see if ShipRush connects from the workstation?

If that does not work, is ShipRush working on the primary computer (you can launch and connect)?

SYSOPS

dlnvcr
03-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Problem has been corrected. It was looking for the sever on localhost and not the computer it was on. All I had to do was find the computer that the sever was on.
Thanks anyway.
John DLN