PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks 2004 Pro - Addressing question

GetWireless
03-24-2005, 09:30 AM
I am looking for information on how to keep the &3 and &4 from printing out on my invoices in quickbooks. I want the addresses to be pulled from the invoice and not the customer list, but do not want to see the codes show up after the bill to and ship to. I was told there was a trick to accomplish this and anyone that can help me would be appreciated. If there is another way to setup Quickbooks with this programt please let me know.

Thanks Bryan

SYSOPS
03-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Tips and tricks to keep the &# and &4 from printing:

Method 1:
In the field in the template editor - have Bill To &3 (lots of spaces)
Do the same for Ship To &4
Resulting print out of the template will have two small dots to the far right of the text box

Method 2:
In the Template Layout Designer convert the text color for the Bill To and Ship To to white
Create two new text fields. Bill To in one and Ship To in the other. Text color for those will be black. Place them over the original Bill To and Ship To field locations.

ShipRush will then read from the fields in white, you won't see the print out of the text, but you will get the print out of the two text boxes you made that have Bill To and Ship To entered.

HTH,
SYSOPS

GetWireless
03-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the help. I used method 2 and when the invoice is printed the unwanted text is removed.

Thanks again,
Bryan