PDA

View Full Version : More error messages

kmagg
04-04-2005, 01:02 PM
I started QB, then Shiprush Pro (with the new exe file installed) and received an error that it could not locate cb3...dll. Re-installing the application may solve this error. Re-tried the program, still got the same error message, so I re-installed as per instructions. Now I got this error:
Error opening index (-490): C:\docs and settings\usernameXXX\application data\z-firm llc\shiprushv3\URC_IDX.CDX

Only option is to click OK. Click OK and it tries to connect to the server at the correct address. Username is shiprush, password is ***, click OK. When I click OK, I get an error Access violation at address 01d994C7 om module 'ZRUSH_~1.OCX'. Read of address 00000028. I get this same error if I try to cancel.

This is the same XP machine that we had working with Scott's help. Now, it seems the problems are back.

In addition, our server has begun experiencing the QBXMLRP error again. Re registering the dll file does nothing and it has the latest file from Scott.

SYSOPS
04-04-2005, 01:31 PM
The error opening index can be resolved (usually) by doing the following:

http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/sr3p-0036.txt

As far as the qbxml issue, we are working on this. It is an issue due to a complex mix of items (update to QB 2002, update to ShipRush, and WinXp SP2).

Please make sure on the server PC with the QBXML error that the exe file is build 563. Right click shiprush3.exe in program files\z-firm llc\shiprush v3 and check the properties.

SYSOPS