PDA

View Full Version : SR can no longer access Quickbooks

Kevin
04-11-2005, 10:46 PM
After restoring my Quickbooks company file (following revisions by my accountant) I cannot get ShipRush to connect with Quickbooks. When open I get an error message to the effect that the Quickbooks invoice must be modified, and that if prompted I should allow Shiprush to integrate with Quickbooks. So far I have:
verified that QB allows SR access
closed both programs and rebooted computer
downloaded and installed newest version of SR
removed QB permission for SR access -- QB doesn't even ask if SR should be allowed, indicating that SR is not communicating at all with QB

Any suggestions?

SYSOPS
04-12-2005, 06:05 AM
Possible issues:

ShipRush needs to get listed as an integrated application again QB (due to restore)
- Be in QB in Single User Mode as the ADMIN user and try and run at least 2 shipments

Check your settings in ShipRush
- Settings | General | Settings button next to QuickBooks as the Contact Manager
- Set to baseline of QuickBooks Customer list
- UNCHECK use Alt+5 and Alt+6
- Test, and if that works, then you need to add the correct modifications to the QB template(s) that you use, if Hybrid mode in ShipRush, &3 and &4, if for reference, &5 and possibly &6 (if that is how you use ShipRush and QuickBooks)

SYSOPS

Kevin
04-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the reply. After much fooling around I found the installation directions on the z-firm site and followed the template directions for earlier versions of QB. It worked. Thanks for your help.