PDA

View Full Version : Can't seem to drop ship with Shiprush and Fedex? Help please!

laurashley4
03-18-2010, 11:25 AM
Hi everyone,

I am trying to drop ship for my customer - the ship to table was drawing from the customer name on the billing side instead of from the shipping field, so we have to continually retype the address. Is there a way to fix this??

Thanks for your time!:)

SYSOPS
03-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Is this with QuickBooks?

If so, right click on the ShipRush icon in the system tray | settings | program settings | cm settings. Change the QB Method to Hybrid:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v7-5_FedEx/Popups/POPUP_QuickBooks_-_Hybrid_Mode.htm

Restart ShipRush and see if that helps.

SYSOPS

laurashley4
03-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Oh I'm sorry I totally forgot to put what I was using it with - Peachtree is what I am using...

Any help for this?

SYSOPS
03-18-2010, 11:39 AM
No sorry. ShipRush can only read the address information from the database. If you're just putting in the address on the screen, we cannot see it.

SYSOPS

HalfAdd3r
04-04-2010, 12:23 PM
I work with laurashley4, and would like to clarify what we have learned.

The customer is using your FedEx software offering with Peachtree. The software works very well in all accounts except for when the Peachtree database has both a "Billing Address" and a "Shipping Address", the Billing option is the only one that is populated into the ShipRush interface.

This cusotmer needs to be able to ensure that the address populated into the ShipRush interface is the Shipping Address at all times, as they redirect shippments for large companies.

In database-centric terms, it looks like it's pulling the correct fields from the wrong table.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide for this issue. It is only concern that is holding back full adoption of your software. :)

I have also sent the above text to your email address, so this may come through as a duplicate.

Thanks in advance,

SYSOPS
04-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Please indicate the exact steps as to how these additional addresses (contacts) are added to the main contact in PT and we will review here.

Thank you,
SYSOPS