PDA

View Full Version : Printing the end of day report

jecraig5
04-18-2005, 01:16 PM
We are having a problem with our end of day report. It prints out on our thermal label printer instead of the our laser printer. where is the setting to tell shiprush where to print the end of day report?

SYSOPS
04-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Right click the ShipRush icon | Settings | Shipping Settings | Printers

Check your Manifest Printer setting.

Then you can close the settings, right click | view shipments | end of day paperwork and reprint your manifest from there.

SYSOPS

jecraig5
04-18-2005, 02:12 PM
where do i check the manifest printer settings?

SYSOPS
04-18-2005, 02:19 PM
where do i check the manifest printer settings?

Right click the ShipRush icon | Settings | Shipping Settings | Printers

If you have the printers set correctly for your label printer, the top printer type will be an Eltron, and the Manifest Printer setting will be below that.

http://forums.zfirm.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44&stc=1

Here is a screen shot of what mine looks like with that set. You probably need to set the first printer to an Eltron Orion, and then the Manifest Printer setting will show itself.

SYSOPS

jecraig5
04-19-2005, 05:58 AM
ok thanks, I have a question though our label printer was set to laser and no manifest printer option was there. When I changed it to eltron the manifest printer option showed up. If I leave as eltron will our label printer still work?

SYSOPS
04-19-2005, 06:08 AM
What kind of printer are you using for the label printer?

What kind of printer are you using for the manifest printer?

SYSOPS

jecraig5
04-19-2005, 06:59 AM
oops it is an eltron lp 2844. Someone just changed the name of the printer on the screen. I think the problem is fixed now. Thanks.

SYSOPS
04-19-2005, 07:09 AM
Then the label printer should be set to an Eltron Orion type, and then you will get your manifest printer setting option.

SYSOPS