PDA

View Full Version : Combined Shipping

blindcenternv
03-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Hi

Trying to utilize combined shipping.

1) It seems I'll need to combine the shipping in ShipRush. The invoice is already combined either by the customer or by me in eBay, but this doesn't seem to carry over to ShipRush.

2) How do I print a combined packing list?

3) During shipping, say I have a customer who order 9 items and I'm shipping them in 3 boxes. 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3. How do I tell ShipRush to split the shipment into 3 boxes and print 3 labels instead of 1 or 9?

Thanks!

SYSOPS
03-29-2010, 03:03 PM
1) It seems I'll need to combine the shipping in ShipRush. The invoice is already combined either by the customer or by me in eBay, but this doesn't seem to carry over to ShipRush.
ShipRush views each transaction as a unique item, and imports it as such.

2) How do I print a combined packing list?
That is a feature already submitted to development. Case 17781
Do not have an ETA as to when this might happen in the software.

3) During shipping, say I have a customer who order 9 items and I'm shipping them in 3 boxes. 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3. How do I tell ShipRush to split the shipment into 3 boxes and print 3 labels instead of 1 or 9?
You bring up the shipping form, and click Add upper right to turn the shipment into a Multi-Parcel Shipment. Add your boxes, and click Ship. This will create what's called an MPS (multi-parcel shipment).

HTH,
SYSOPS

blindcenternv
03-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Thanks.

One more question...We use the "custom_label" field as a warehouse location/SKU field for picking, so we need it on the packing list. Is there a way to add that field on the packing list?

Thanks.

SYSOPS
03-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Only if you are printing a packing list to a thermal printer. With a thermal printer, you can customize the content.

SYSOPS