PDA

View Full Version : Information about shipped items

Gul
03-31-2010, 07:50 AM
Can I get back from My.Shiprush to my integrated Web Store information about which items shipped and which one not shipped?

SYSOPS
03-31-2010, 08:05 AM
Can we clarify how you're using ShipRush please?

Are you shipping the items directly out of my.shiprush (clicking the ship link in the the browser) or are you using ShipRush Order Manager?

SYSOPS

Gul
03-31-2010, 09:02 AM
I use the architecture:

(1) ShipRush Order Manager -> (2) My.ShipRush -> (3) My PHP Application

I create a new module MyCustomShippingModule.php that is based on ShippingZSimulator.php and ShippingZZencart.php.

Then I configure my module in My.ShipRush

Now I use ShipRush for ebay to ship my items.

SYSOPS
03-31-2010, 09:05 AM
You would configure your php store in ShipRush Order Manager, and ship the items via ShipRush Order Manager. my.shiprush is there only as a conduit.

Let's make sure we're following that process, and all your questions so far are related to ShipRush, not really my.shiprush.

That will help us all understand the question, and provide a clearer answer or suggestion.

To answer the question: ShipRush is supposed to go back out to your webstore and mark the shipped information for you. If you shipped in ShipRush and refreshed the Order Manager, you should be able to go out to your webstore, find that sale, and see that it has been updated with shipping information.

SYSOPS