PDA

View Full Version : my.ShipRush not seeing Magento store URL

3GC
04-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Hello,

I've installed and configured the ShipRush php kit for a clients Magento store. I've followed the directions exactly for the ShippinZSetting.php file and the configuration inside the Magento Admin. However My.ShipRush.com does not see the store URL or ShippingZsettings.php file.

I can manually navigate to the ShippingZsettings file from my browser (although at that point it wants the key) However my.shiprush.com will not navigate to the file. What's wrong?

The error I'm getting is:

ERROR: The webstore URL is incorrect. Please verify this is the correct URL.

Shipping API not found at MY CLIENTS URL/ShippingZMagento.php.

However the file is there in the root, and I can navigate to it manually via the browser address bar.

Help?

SYSOPS
04-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Are you setting this up purely in my.shiprush, or with the ShipRush Order Manager\my.shiprush integration?

Also, do you get an error when you're first setting up the webstore? Can you provide the exact error?

Also, could you email your web URL and the key to support at zfirmllc dot com?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

3GC
04-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Are you setting this up purely in my.shiprush, or with the ShipRush Order Manager\my.shiprush integration?

Also, do you get an error when you're first setting up the webstore? Can you provide the exact error?

Also, could you email your web URL and the key to support at zfirmllc dot com?

Thank you,
SYSOPS
I'm logged into my.shiprush.com and when trying to download orders for the first time...

The error I'm getting is:

ERROR: The webstore URL is incorrect. Please verify this is the correct URL.

Shipping API not found at MY CLIENTS URL/ShippingZMagento.php.

However the file is there in the root, and I can navigate to it manually via the browser address bar.

SYSOPS
04-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Could you email your web URL and the key to support at zfirmllc dot com?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

3GC
04-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Could you email your web URL and the key to support at zfirmllc dot com?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

Just emailed it.

SYSOPJK
05-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Note RE Magento:

There was a problem in My.ShipRush wherein some orders were not retrieved from Magento.

This has been resolved in the update that went live last night (eve of May 17).

If any orders are missing from the last 12-36 hours, please log in to My.ShipRush, go to Web Stores, Edit your store, and press Refresh All.

After 10-30 minutes, all your recent orders should appear.

This just needs to be done once. The new My.ShipRush will now always get all the orders automatically.