PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush Return Label Problem

jnmarcum
05-05-2010, 11:07 AM
I created a return label for a customer return and shiprush replaced the original shipment information in Amazon with the return shipment information. This causes a problem for me because the return shipment date now shows as the original shipment date and so Amazon thinks I shipped the original order extremely late and this decreases my Amazon ranking and throw up a red flag on my account to Amazon. Anything you can do to change this?

SYSOPS
05-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Did you also use ShipRush to create the original shipping label, or outside of ShipRush?

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
05-05-2010, 01:25 PM
ZF Case 22875

>> Anything you can do to change this?

Yes and no.

In amazon.com, in your merchant console, you should be able to manually set the ship date to the correct, original, ship date. (If you cannot make this change, contact Amazon merchant services, because that is a problem in the amazon system.)

We are working on researching the issue under ZF Case 22875. Amazon may have a flaw in which they do not properly preserve the original ship date.

SYSOPR
05-07-2010, 01:26 PM
ZF Case 22875

Our research shows that once ShipRush marks an item as shipped, that ShipRush does not change the ship date if a reshipment is done.

If there is a problem here, we need more information to understand it.