PDA

View Full Version : can't enable webstore

MRX
09-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Hi, we decided this problem with "TooManyOrdersPerRefresh". But there is present this message:

This webstore misbehaved and was disabled. Reason: TooManyOrdersPerRefresh.

and we can't enable our webstore. What we must to do to enable our webstore?

SYSOPR
09-20-2010, 09:02 AM
You should be able to take these steps:

1) Log in to my.shiprush.com

2) Go into the Web Stores area

3) Edit your web store

4) Select the Enable option (shown below)

Please keep us posted!

MRX
09-20-2010, 09:06 AM
i done that, and i get:

ERROR: This webstore misbehaved and was disabled. Reason: TooManyOrdersPerRefresh.

SYSOPR
09-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Welll.....

Your Enable did work. My.ShipRush went out and connected to your web store.

However, the web store custom code returned too many orders, so the web store was automatically disabled.

Please examine the custom code you use to reduce the number of orders returned.

Thank you!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ERROR: This webstore misbehaved and was disabled. Reason:

TooManyOrdersPerRefresh. (9/20/2010 12:51:15 PM)

Too many orders. Refresh ruturned 10480 orders, but this webstore allowed to have only 10000 orders per refresh.
Merchant Settings ID: #######
PHP Plugin Version: 1.0.0.35014
HTTP Method: Get
Refresh window (hours)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MRX
09-20-2010, 09:51 AM
we decided the problem, we change the code and put "date range limit" so now there is must be under 10000 orders per refresh. But that error is present, how can i know our code is working normal or not? in the code it looks everything fine. if there no error, that error message will disappear by it self?

SYSOPR
09-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Once the store is disabled, it can only be enabled manually.

Note that your code MUST respect the date range filter requested by the My.ShipRush system. If My.ShipRush detects that your code is returning orders outside the requested date range, your web store may be automatically disabled.

It is important to follow the workflow implemented in the example code. If your code does not mirror that workflow, then you will return FAR too much data, and your web store will be disabled.

(Note, disabling the web store is for YOUR protection. My.ShipRush is a big, powerful system. It can bring your server to its knees asking for all this data over and over.)