PDA

View Full Version : shiprush v2.0 doesn't pull addresses from quickbooks

po3
05-04-2005, 06:18 PM
I use Quickbooks 2004 pro multi-user edition, downloaded shiprush2.0 and installed it. I followed all the instructions available, shiprush won't pull in addresses from invoices. Each time I use it, my quickbooks 2004 pro will flash a few times and then shiprush gives a warning "to use ...., you need to modify the template ....".

please help!

po3
05-04-2005, 06:25 PM
I noticed that shiprush v3.0 is registered in integrated applications in quickbooks. What I downloaded is shiprush v2.

SYSOPS
05-05-2005, 06:16 AM
The entry in QB is correct.

Please go to settings | General | Settings Button in ShipRush FedEx
Change the QB Params to QB Customer List
Make sure that use Alt+5 and Alt+6 are unchecked

Try a shipment again.

SYSOPS

po3
05-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Thanks! That worked.

But there's another problem. The address retrieval option is not working. It always pulls from the customer address. However we have some customers, they have different shipping addresses (they have different store fronts). The option to retrieve from the "ship to" doesn't have any effect.

Any ideas?

SYSOPS
05-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Where are you storing the address information in QB, in the Customer Job List or on the invoice itself?

If in Customer Job List, the setting for QB Customer Job List in SR is correct.

If in the invoice, then you would need to switch to what is called Hybrid Mode. Discussed in detail in the helpfile:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v3_Pro_Edition/Prepare_QuickBooks_Pro_-_Premier_-_Enterprise.htm

SYSOPS