PDA

View Full Version : Refence Number

Jim Bovard
05-17-2005, 11:04 AM
Hello Sys Ops.

I am using QB 2004 Premier and Ship Rush Pro V3.0.0.664

Problem: We have SR set to pull in both our PO # in ref line #1 and Invoice # in Ref Line #2. That happens fine. I run end of day report and everythings seems to be fine. The problem comes the next day when our customers try track their shipment based on the reference number. The UPS tracking site shows the following information for every package where the PO is #5660100:

"No Package Reference Type Avaliable, 5660100"

I check the shipment history page in ShipRush and the PO # shows to be in the cell correctly. It seems that there is a bad had off from ShipRush to the UPS Website. I do not know where the problem is ocurring.

Thanks,
Jim

SYSOPS
05-17-2005, 11:07 AM
At this time the reference information is not being passed to UPS (reported to development already).

They will need to track with the actual tracking #.

I hope to have an update for ShipRush in the near future that addresses this.

SYSOPS

Jim Bovard
05-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Sys Ops.
Thanks for the quick reply. I realize you do not control everything, but I am very suprised this was not already done.

Can you give me your opinion as to wheither you think this will be fixed in more like 2-3 weeks versus 4-6 months?

If our strategic planning for our website design.

Thanks,
Jim

SYSOPS
05-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Best guess:

Somewhere from 1 month to 3 months. We are working on a new ShipRush FedEx, and that is taking most of the development attention.

SYSOPS

Jim Bovard
05-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Hello Sys Ops.
I am wanting to get an update on an issue I subimitted a year ago. See the attached thred from last May, 2005. At that time the "Reference Line (1 & 2) info. was not being passed to UPS. You expected that it would be added in 3-6 months. Can you tell me it this has been done? If not, can you tell me if it is in the works?

We are using the latest version of SR.

SYSOPR
05-16-2006, 07:31 PM
This is resolved in ShipRush v4.5 Pro for UPS, which is entering beta this month.