PDA

View Full Version : QuickBooks: No Address Information Available...

john c
05-17-2005, 12:27 PM
I receive the following message when I try to use the Demo Version of ShipRush for UPS Basic:

"No Address Information Available. Please check the address."

I have modified my QuickBooks Premier 2005 according to the instructions posted in this forum.

Also, after this occurs, I am unable to Exit my QuickBooks. I get a message saying ShipRush is accessing a QuickBooks file, even though I have already Exited ShipRush.

Any suggestions, as I would like to test this software. Thanks.

John

SYSOPS
05-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Baseline:

ShipRush needs to get listed as an integrated application in QB
- Be in QB in Single User Mode as the ADMIN user and try and run at least 2 shipments

Check your settings in ShipRush
- Settings | Program Settings | CM Settings
- Set to baseline of QuickBooks Customer list
- UNCHECK use Alt+5 and Alt+6
- Test, and if that works, then you need to add the correct modifications to the QB template(s) that you use, if Hybrid mode in ShipRush, &3 and &4, if for reference, &5 and possibly &6 (if that is how you use ShipRush and QuickBooks)

SYSOPS

john c
05-17-2005, 01:15 PM
I verified that ShipRush has a check mark next to it in my Quickbooks "Integrated Applications" section.

My ShipRush settings are set to "QuickBooks Customer List", "Unchecked Alt+5 & Alt+6".

I continue to get the "No address information available" message, even though the template has been modified. Also still have to do a Ctrl+Alt+Del to end QuickBooks as ShipRush after trying this.

Any other ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

John

SYSOPS
05-17-2005, 01:28 PM
If using QuickBooks Customer List, then you do not need to modify the template in QB.

Are you trying to ship out of an Invoice? Are you processing a Credit Card perhaps?

Do you have an address entered into the QB Customer List for the contact, or do you put the address information into the invoice itself only?

SYSOPS

john c
05-20-2005, 12:22 PM
I have tried to schedule a shipment with both the Sales Order screen and the Invoice screen. I get the same message that I need to modify my Templates.

I have selected the Customer List Settings in ShipRush. I do not manually enter the addresses in each Sales Order or Invoice, rather I have the Bill To and Ship To addresses entered in each of the the QB Customer Profiles.

Should I be shipping using a particular template?

John