PDA

View Full Version : Packages Delivered but not Previously Billed

adam5532
05-18-2005, 12:08 PM
Hi,

I'm having some problems with packages not getting billed properly. This happened once a little while ago, and you felt that the problem was with UPS.

Now, I have received charges for packages not previously billed on two more invoices. When I called, UPS had no record of one of the pickup numbers, and on the other they did have it, but my ShipRush manifest shows two packages and they only show one. I'm not getting double billed, but when they do this they estimate the package weight at 14 pounds, which means for a 1 pound package I have to request a refund.

The billing representative thinks the problem is in your software, you felt last time that the problem was with UPS. Is there any way you can investigate this with UPS to figure out for sure where the problem lies and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Adam

SYSOPS
05-18-2005, 12:26 PM
I will forward this to development to hash over. If this is an issue with our software and UPS, development will need to work on that directly with UPS.

I still think it is some form of transient data transfer issue, since I am not having this reported by everyone else using the software.

Thank you,
SYSOPS