PDA

View Full Version : SR for FedEx not pulling in emai, or phone

ebusinesscables
06-06-2005, 08:16 AM
Ship Rush for FedEx (our version 2.00.372) is not pulling in the email address and the telephone numbers for our labels. This is a new developement and we don't believe any changes have been made to our settings which are:

Contact Manager QuicksBooks

QuickBooks Pro/Premier

Use Invoixce/S.O./S.R. (hybrid)

Get Ship to

We are resorting cut and paste from the emailed sales receipt.

The data are in the Customer Detail of QuickBooks - it's just not being 'read' or retreived.

Your help please.

Bill
eBusinessCables, Inc.

SYSOPS
06-06-2005, 08:21 AM

Go to Edit | Preferences | Integrated Applications | Company Profile tab
Delete any reference there to ShipRush (may be more than one)
Close the Preferences Window
Launch ShipRush
Agree to any prompt in QuickBooks (if asked)
Bring up an airbill....is it populated correctly?

If so, make sure to do at least 2 shipments as you may get a second prompt in QuickBooks for ShipRush.

SYSOPS

ebusinesscables
06-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Did you instructed.
Starting ShipRush gives prompt to accept SR as an apllication - title is for ShipRush v.3. I accept this. When I go to Prepare a label, I get another prompt to accept ShipRush, this time for ShipRush for FedEx. Titles are similar but there are two prompts, one for v. 3 and another for FedEx. Labels do not appear correctly if I accept both prompts.

SYSOPS
06-06-2005, 08:35 AM
So if you get the prompt, but it still does not pull in email or phone:

Are you trying to process a shipment that you already marked as Paid in QB and the contact window is now greyed out?

Do you get this behavior on all contacts?

SYSOPS

ebusinesscables
06-06-2005, 08:40 AM
That is correct. Email and phone do not get pulled in.
I am trying to process a paid order which is what we always do - we ship after payment is received - but the contact is not gray. We are getting this behavior on all attempts to ship - Ground or Express.
I can allow you to view the flow using GoToMyPC if you want. I'll need an email address to send an 'invitation'.
Thanks,
Bill

SYSOPS
06-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Email has been sent to you regarding remote connection.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

ebusinesscables
06-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Invitation sent.

Bill

SYSOPS
06-06-2005, 09:10 AM
We had to "force" ShipRush to prompt again in QuickBooks in order to pull the phone and email information.

Was running SR in Hybrid Mode. Changed the setting to QB Customer List and then tried another shipment. Received a prompt in QuickBooks to allow integration, and then switched it back to Hybrid in ShipRush.

Now pulling phone and email addresses like it should.

SYSOPS