PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush for Customize Shopping Cart

debasismaxim
05-18-2011, 09:14 PM
I am a PHP developer using customize shopping cart for one of my site. I am trying to print label for USPS shipping but was not able to connect it. I have downloaded the software "ShipRush_v8_USPS.exe" and installed the same in my PC. After that while I was configuring it, it asked me to download "ShipRush_ShoppingCart_Integration_Kit__See_README_ file.zip". I downloaded the file and checked the PHP files inside it. I found all files related to Magento, Xcart, Zen cart, Oscommerce, Ubercart & Creloaded but there I got no information what to do when you are using a custom shopping cart. I tried by putting the "SHIPPING_ACCESS_TOKEN" in ShippingZSettings.php file but nothing happened. I got some records which are not related to my site.

Please check the attached screenshot what I have got after putting the access token.

Can you please let me know about the process to integrate my customize shopping cart with Shiprush and It will bee more helpful if you can send me some sample code in order to check.

SYSOPS
05-19-2011, 06:14 AM
You've configured and got working the test data, which is step 1 of the Custom-Development-Readme.txt file.

Please refer to that txt file for steps 2 through 5. It outlines creating a new php file for your own store. The examples are there, ShippingZSimulator.php and ShippingZZencart.php to name a couple. Look at the php code in those files to create your own php for the custom store.

SYSOPS

debasismaxim
05-23-2011, 06:11 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your help. I followed the text file and do the necessary edits in the ShippingZSimulator.php and upload the same.

Right now, it is showing the following error

Error><Code>1</Code><Description>Authentication failed. Invalid shipping_access_token specified.</Description><Version>2.0.0.43426</Version></Error>

I have checked the Shipping Access Token and found that I have used the same token in https://my.shiprush.com/ as well as in ShippingZSettings.php which is generated from http://www.pctools.com/guides/password

Can you please let me know what else will i do in order to get this work??

Thanks,

Deb

SYSOPS
05-23-2011, 06:30 AM
You already had the ShippingZSimulator environment working, as evidenced in the screenshot from your initial post.

The next bit you need to do is steps 2 through 5 in the text file. Sorry but we do not have any additional examples, other than the PHP files that we already have for known shopping carts, like ZenCart or XCart.

SYSOPS

debasismaxim
05-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Please check the attached image which I am getting while configuring the Custom Store.

Please let me know about your thought on it.

SYSOPS
05-23-2011, 06:52 AM
I removed the screenshot as it had far too much information in it to be public.

I would suggest looking at ShippingZSettings.php again for the value you entered for this line: define("SHIPPING_ACCESS_TOKEN"

It would appear that they do not match.

SYSOPS

debasismaxim
05-23-2011, 07:00 AM
Do you have any idea what this error number is about "Error: 12.0.0.43426". This is appearing when I am trying to refresh orders in https://my.shiprush.com/

SYSOPS
05-23-2011, 07:11 AM
I would suggest the following, to get us started "clean":
Go out to My.ShipRush.com and go to Webstores
Delete all partial setup stores and the Custom stores created (should leave you with just one store for Etsy)
Delete any of the Custom Stores created in ShipRush Order Manager

Now, start with a clean download of the php kit
Modify the ShippingZSettings.php with your Access Token
Modify ShippingZClasses.php and remark out Line 887: looks like this: $shipping_order->order_info["IsShipped"]=$cart_order_array->order_info["IsShipped"];
Upload ShippingZSettings.php, ShippingZClasses.php, ShippingZMessages.php, and ShippingZSimulator.php to your website

Now try and setup the Custom Webstore again

SYSOPS