PDA

View Full Version : International Flat Rate Printing Error

christyh
06-01-2011, 06:10 AM
Last night I printed up two international flat rate envelope labels. On both of them, my return address was printed in the wrong place. It was printed on top of the area to the left of the bar code stamp. It was printed over the area that says the date of shipment, zip code it shipped from, and the type of package (ie flat rate envelope).

When I printed international first class postage, the label did not contain this error.

Please help! I am not certain if these packages are even mailable now, or if the information that it covered is not completely required to be showing, as the info is surely contained in the bar code stamp.

SYSOPS
06-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Can you please provide us with:
- Version\build of ShipRush you're using (Help | About from the system tray icon)
- Exact shipment specifics, service, destination country
- Printer type

Thank you,
SYSOPS

christyh
06-01-2011, 07:41 AM
I am using ShipRush version 8.0.0.42272

Both packages were USPS international flat rate envelope. One was addressed to Canada, the other to Australia.

I am printing with a Zebra LP2844

SYSOPS
06-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Have replicated the issue here. Looks like Endicia made a change to their CN22 label. Reported to development, Case 27302

Will post back once development has a resolution to this issue.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

christyh
06-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Do you know if it's possible for me to still send the packages, or does that invalidates the labels? I have printed out another small label to get my return address in the right place, but the misprinted return address still covers most of the info about the ship date and package type. Of course, as it's international, it does also have the date stamp on the bottom right corner of the label.

SYSOPR
06-01-2011, 08:53 AM
If your packaging has a return address on it, (or you stamp your return address on the pkg near the label), you could use the label.

We see the problem. Follow the ShipRush twitter feed for updates...