PDA

View Full Version : Unable to print manifest label: Assertion failure

Instant Video Games
06-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Unable to print manifest label: Assertion failure (s:\develop\components\production\shipping\UpsBold \BusinessClasses\zf_PrintProcessorBlocks.pas, line 659)

For about 6 days now the scan form does not automatically go to the printer. The form is generated, and I can print from the Endicia website.

SYSOPS
06-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Yes it is an ongoing issue. Development is aware of this issue and are looking at ways to improve the SCAN form function with Endicia. Case 21737

SYSOPS

Instant Video Games
06-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Cool, thanks.

InnoSol
06-02-2011, 02:04 PM
What's the work around for this right now? I have the same exact problem with Shiprush 8 in the past weeks.

SYSOPS
06-02-2011, 02:12 PM
You can print the SCAN form at endicia.com.

SYSOPS

InnoSol
06-06-2011, 09:51 AM
I guess from the integration stand point, what should we do ? Sorry, I'm a little confused and off from this grouo. When we get this error, I don't think we get any tracking number back from Shiprush. So, what's the work around? We just upgraded Shiprush last Thursday with the latest version from the website and it seems working only 1 day and we got the error again this morning.

SYSOPS
06-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Are you having the issue with the SCAN form or just printing a label?

SYSOPS

InnoSol
06-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Domestic labels are fine. Whenever they have international/APO shipments then it fails. Any idea?
(IntExecuteShip) Unable to print label: Assertion failure (s:\develop\components\production\shipping\UpsBold \BusinessClasses\zf_PrintProcessorBlocks.pas, line 659)

SYSOPS
06-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Please right click on the ShipRush icon in the system tray and go to Help | About and post back the version\build of ShipRush you're using currently.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

InnoSol
06-06-2011, 10:22 AM
ShipRush version : 8.0.0.43249

SYSOPS
06-06-2011, 11:36 AM
What happens if you launch SR to the system tray, right click and do blank shipment. Process an International APO (as a test). Does it process correctly?

SYSOPS

InnoSol
06-06-2011, 09:31 PM
It works from SR interface but not from calling Webservice/integration. But if I hit "scan form" button from SR interface, it did not work, same error.
Any idea?

SYSOPS
06-07-2011, 06:10 AM
OK let's keep this discussion on the issue. The SCAN form issue is a known issue, and is not what you're reporting. You're talking about creating an APO shipment and getting the error. You're also discussing using the SDK. If you use ShipRush from the desktop it works.

You need to post your question to the SDK forum as this is an SDK issue.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

InnoSol
06-07-2011, 07:30 AM
OK. I'll post to SDK issue, in the meantime is there a way to avoid SCAN form? And the correction, the SR seems manifested correctly, our customer just reported that they can see it on Endicia, but no labels/custom forms were actually printed. But they're all got tracking numbers from Endicia.

SYSOPS
06-07-2011, 07:49 AM
The SCAN issue is an ongoing issue with Endicia. If you wish, you can go out to endicia.com and create the SCAN form on their website.

SYSOPS

InnoSol
06-07-2011, 08:31 AM
I guess my question was, is there a way to disable or not printing SCAN form if this still an issue? My concern is really even from Shiprush, the label did not come out though Endicia got the tracking number and the user has no idea if it went through or not until they login to Endicia. Like today, my customer just checking their endicia account and there are tons of requests and but none of them are printed. So they have to void every single things one by one from Endicia website.

SYSOPS
06-07-2011, 08:42 AM
If you do not want to process a SCAN form, do click on Create SCAN Form in ShipRush.

As far as the label itself, we're still talking about an SDK issue. If you create the label from ShipRush in the system tray it works. Please post to the SDK forum for the specific APO label issue.

Thank you,
SYSOPS