PDA

View Full Version : Shiprush Endicia with Microsoft RMS

cschlik
06-07-2011, 08:24 AM
I currently use shiprush endicia with ebay and it is working perfectly. Currrently I use a product that imports all of my web orders (web site and ebay) directly into Microsoft RMS.

I saw somewhere that shiprush will work in RMS. If this is the case, does all shipping need to be done from the POS terminal or can I do it from the back office computer?

Chris

SYSOPS
06-07-2011, 08:52 AM
You can use the ShipRush Endicia directly in RMS (it will be a botton in the POS itself), or via a SQL connection.

The SQL option gives you the advantage of being able to do the shipping from any machine since it's simply communicating with the RMS database directly. It is also best to do it this way if you're importing orders from a website and cannot have the shipping charges calculated by ShipRush overwriting the shipping charges already on the order that you imported into RMS.

Intro page from the helpfile about SR SQL:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v8-0_Endicia/Content/ShipRush_ADO__Introduction.htm

Examples page (there's an example for RMS as well):
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v8-0_Endicia/Content/ShipRush_ADO__Examples.htm

HTH,
SYSOPS

cschlik
06-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Awesome, thanks. I have not made the jump yet. I was wondering if it is possible to have both the SQL version and the Ebay version running on the same computer?

SYSOPS
06-09-2011, 10:36 AM
No sorry, it is one or the other for the integration (eBay or SQL) on the same PC.

SYSOPS

cschlik
06-14-2011, 07:16 AM
I am having a bit of trouble. I have successfully connected to my database and have cut and pasted the scripts (had to adjust because my zfirm files are in the (x86) folder.

When launch the program I get an endless "assertion falure" (s:\develop\shiprush=current\shiprush-v3-ups\source\app\SRu3_MAIN.pas, line 2698)

Any suggestions?

SYSOPS
06-14-2011, 07:26 AM
Hmmm, did you set anything specifically in the Settings, like Poll contact information or use USB scanner?

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
06-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Search for a folder called OpenContMan (typically it's under c:\docs and settings\username\application data\z-firm llc).

You can try to rename that folder and start ShipRush again
You'll need to go into settings | program settings | cm settings and reset the Getting Contact and Writing History info tabs
On the Getting Contact info tab, check Show Search Dialog only

Still getting the error when you restart ShipRush?

SYSOPS

cschlik
06-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Nothing in General Tab.... Database is selected... Poll is also selected with 3 seconds No usb scanner or show search dialog. reopen after shipment processing is unselected.

SYSOPS
06-14-2011, 07:30 AM
OK, so you can get into the settings area.

Turn off poll and check Show Search Dialog. Restart ShipRush

Error persist?

SYSOPS

cschlik
06-14-2011, 08:07 AM
It was a bit dicy trying to get back into the settings area... Lots of quick clicks. All looks well at the moment. I will test it out later today. Thanks.

cschlik
06-14-2011, 08:23 AM
I have 5 pending shipments, but they are not showing up in shiprush. Where to look

SYSOPS
06-14-2011, 08:34 AM
If you have the search window open for ShipRush, click the search button at the top. As long as your query is correct, you should see them in the list.

SYSOPS

cschlik
06-15-2011, 07:03 AM
RMS import is working. However, my scale is not automatically reading weights anymore like it does with the ebay integration. It defaults to 1oz...

SYSOPS
06-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Two possible things to check:
Make sure you don't have a default weight set in ShipRush settings | shipment defaults
Check your SQL query for any weight reference

SYSOPS