PDA

View Full Version : Fedex Labels

brownjj
06-13-2005, 05:48 AM
Hi,

I posted a problem a couple weeks ago and it seems I was not clear.

The fedex label DOES print. The problem is my media size is 4x6. The Fedex label template looks like it is maybe 6x6" - so mine cuts off the right hand lable and all the info. It appears that the label should be printed on paper and taped to the box...

What do you suggest.

My USPS dazzle lables work fine. Thanks

SYSOPS
06-13-2005, 05:50 AM
What type of printer are you printing to?

If an Eltron\Zebra, make sure it is set correctly in ShipRush under Settings | Printing. Sounds as though the setting is set to Laser, and that is why you are not getting the correct label format.

SYSOPS

brownjj
06-13-2005, 05:52 AM
Where do I access settings and printing? Thanks
JAMIE

SYSOPS
06-13-2005, 06:07 AM
Right click the ShipRush FedEx icon in the system tray | Settings. Select printing at the bottom and then setup according to your printer in use.

SYSOPS

pcform
06-28-2005, 08:50 AM
Hey,
Just a quick comment. you don't need to tape the label to your box. If your interested, my company sells shipping label sheets that work in all printers and provide a peel off sticker that you can use.

If you are interested, take a look at our website http://www.pcform.com/intlabels.asp and find the "burris universal shipping label"

hope this helps,
Mark

Burris Computer Forms
2222 Electric Road
Roanoke, VA 24018
(800) 982-3676

VafamSound
07-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Yes, we are having a similar issue.

We are using the Labels provided by FedEx (7.5" by 5.25") and yes the FedEx label does print.
However it is very close to the edge of the actual label portion of the sheet and the text has a tendency to dance off the edge of the label.

When using the same label via the FedEx website, the text fits within the edges of the label.
A minor adjustment would do the trick here.

Regarding the cutting off of the 6*6 data as described in the original message, that's a major thing to be looked at by the ShipRush programmers.

VafamSound
07-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Ah, printer settings...... Setting the margins...... Duh !!!!!!!
Sorry for wasting peoples time.