PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to Amazon. Please check your Amazon credentials and try again.

filehere
07-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Today, Amazon require us to retrieve new Amazon MWS credentials. So, the current MWS setting need to be updated, otherwise the error come up as below, "Unable to connect to Amazon. Please check your Amazon credentials and try again."

But, we could not change the setting in Shiprush unless we have to create a new webstore. We don't want to create a new one, this would mass up with the shipment that we already printed earlier and it won't be able to upload to Amazon.

Please help.

Thanks
:mad:

SYSOPL
07-10-2011, 11:58 AM
To resolve this:

Using ShipRush Order Manager: See http://forums.zfirm.com/entry.php?83-Amazon-quot-Unable-to-Connect-quot-And-ShipRush-Order-Manager-Steps
(This will be in the knowledge base tomorrow)

Using My.ShipRush: Go to the My Web Stores tab in My.ShipRush, and press Edit on your Amazon web store. Then click the link: "Re-Register to re-authorize access to your Amazon account" Complete that wizard.

That should do it!

filehere
07-11-2011, 04:50 PM
We not aware of the "double click on the credential name" to enable to change the info, so we end up creat a new Amazon store, now we have duplicate Amazon store, how can we combine two shipped data into one, so that we could delete the extra store.

BTW, every time we refesh the Amazon new order, it begins scan the transaction from 1 of 1000. So, it's really slow in this way. Do you have other way make it fast.

Thanks

SYSOPS
07-12-2011, 06:25 AM
There isn't a way to combine the stores. If both stores are active, I would suggest deleting the store you just created.

SYSOPS