PDA

View Full Version : Scan form and daily data not being sent to Endicia

mxsouth
08-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi Guys:

Our Shiprush Endicia scan form (end of day) stopped working out of the blue. Our hisotry is showing local, but it is not showing on the Endicia site, nor can we print the end of day scan form. It actually printed a blank sheet of paper with "file not found" right smack in the middle of the empty page. Something is now preventing our system from connecting to their system. Nothing in our hardware or connection settings has changed recently.

Any help? What to check?

MX South

SYSOPS
08-09-2011, 01:13 PM
If you go out to to Endicia.com, you don't see any of your shipping history online? If you were able to print postage, and were charged for it, please contact Endicia directly to discuss this matter. It is an issue with their servers.

SYSOPS

mxsouth
08-09-2011, 01:33 PM
And they just said the same about Shiprush. Correct, no data on-line. Yes, printed postage and were charged for it. They said the "post back" data is a shiprush issue. We have been bounced bakc and forth like this in the past. Hopefully, you guys can take the ball now and run with it. ???

SYSOPS
08-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Please email into support at zfirmllc dot com the following information:

Endicia Account #

We will send this issue directly to Endicia to deal with their issue. Their servers are creating the tracking #s, so they are wrong about this being a post back issue.

SYSOPS

mxsouth
08-09-2011, 01:55 PM
OK, I will mail it into support now.

mxsouth
08-09-2011, 01:59 PM
What is the exact "support" email that you want me to mail to. I can only find yoru "info" email on your site.

SYSOPS
08-09-2011, 02:01 PM
support at zfirmllc dot com

SYSOPS

mxsouth
08-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Thanks. Just sent it.

SYSOPS
08-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Thank you for that. We'll need to remote into your system with you to get some logging to submit to Endicia about this issue. Please give a call into our Customer Service Group at 206.812.7874.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

cschlik
08-10-2011, 01:12 PM
For what it's worth, I am having a similar problem. Both yesterday and today I have printed my SCAN form and it just prints "FILE NOT FOUND" on the middle of the page. I log into Endica and there are no transactions showing when I try to create a scan form.

SYSOPS
08-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Go back out to Endicia.com. Go to Reports | SCAN Form History. Do you see a scan form created for today? If so, click on ID #. Then click on SCAN Form upper left on the next screen.

You can print this SCAN form out and use it.

SYSOPS

mxsouth
08-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Hey Guys:

Mine just started working again today. I think the missing days are now also showing up in the Endicia history. They were not there yesterday. Rather odd. But, for your reference, when mine was not working a couple days ago, the scan form did not work on Endicia as well as locally. I think they went on strike or something :)