PDA

View Full Version : No Label returned from Endicia

salmongundi
08-11-2011, 06:53 AM
You may not be able to do anything about this, but I wanted to ask. This morning I tried to print a priority mail international label for a medium flat rate box. When I tried to do so, a message popped up saying there was an error with the Endicia server. I tried to ship two more times, but received the same error. Then I received a notice that my postage balance was low. I looked on my Endicia account and realized I had been charged $43.23 three times without a label to show for it. I can't get a refund for the $129.69 because I don't have the physical proof.

I don't understand why the transactions show up on Endicia.com, but they are not in the recorded shipments in ShipRush. Do you have any ideas on what to do? Is there a way to get those labels? Thanks for your thoughts.

SYSOPS
08-11-2011, 07:16 AM
If there was an error, there won't be a label. If you see the shipments at Endicia.com, you can void it on their website. You shouldn't need a label for Priority INTL to void them.

SYSOPS

salmongundi
08-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Only when I try to submit a refund request on Endicia.com, it says the packages aren't trackable and thus require physical proof. I think this must be because the label server didn't actually generate a label with tracking information. I just got word from Endicia that they are hearing other reports of international label problems. I wish ShipRush could find another postage partner! I know there aren't too many to choose from, but even so...

SYSOPS
08-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Please contact Endicia directly on getting refunded for those shipments. They acknowledged they are having issues, and should be able to expedite the refund for you.

SYSOPS