PDA

View Full Version : Error Connecting to Zen Cart

mgus
08-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Hello, my zen cart connection just stopped working the other day so I tried to set it up as a new store, but this one appears to be getting errors also. No edits were made to the files so I am not real sure why it stopped working in the first place.

Here are the details.

----------------

Original Zen Cart Connection shows this error when clicked in settings:

This webstore misbehaved and was disabled. Reason: TooManyFailedJobs. Value cannot be null.? Parameter name: pattern
Value cannot be null.? Parameter name: pattern

--------------
I have now changed the files and added a fresh new store and it shows this error when clicked in settings:

Value cannot be null.? Parameter name: pattern
? Value cannot be null.? Parameter name: pattern

---------------

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated thanks very much!

Michael

SYSOPS
08-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Please email into support at zfirmllc dot com with your My.ShipRush email address so we can review the logs.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
08-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Have there been any changes or updates to your ZenCart store (customization in the last few days)? Add any new fields or values or change requirements for those fields in ZenCart (like a field called pattern)?

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
08-23-2011, 04:20 PM
If this problem persists, please let us know so we can investigate it (if we have your my.shiprush login name at hand).

mgus
08-23-2011, 04:34 PM
I have emailed my myshiprush email address to the email provided.

Thanks for your help!
Michael

SYSOPS
08-24-2011, 05:15 AM
I have pushed this issue to development for review, Case 28409.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

mgus
08-24-2011, 08:28 AM
Thank you very much. Please let me know if I can assist in any way.

Thanks!
Michael

SYSOPR
08-24-2011, 09:01 AM
We expect ZF Case 28409 to be looked at today. Apologies for the hassle here.

SYSOPS
08-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Your webstore looks to be working again. Development reviewed your My.ShipRush environment and noticed that a Service Mapping had been configured under Settings, but was left blank. That was the cause of the issue. They deleted the blank service mapping and have added additional checking in My.ShipRush to keep this from happening in the future.

SYSOPS

mgus
08-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks!!! Thank You! Thanks!!! You guys are awesome thanks so much!!

Michael