PDA

View Full Version : After upgrade to ShipRush Endicia 9 can't print domestic 1st class

cssi.us
08-28-2011, 06:47 PM
After upgrade to ShipRush Endicia 9 can't print domestic 1st class "large envelope/flat".

The label prints, but only the addressee name and address, nothing else on the label at all. This is on LP2844 - worked just fine in SR Endicia 8.

Priority prints fine and many others print fine.

I've tried:
Setting up a new print driver (using generic/text only).
Swapping out for a backup LP2844.

Still get the same results. Any suggestions?

SYSOPS
08-29-2011, 05:52 AM
Make sure that the actual printer settings (in Windows) have the paper size set to 4x6 portrait. After making any changes to the printer setting restart ShipRush and test again.

SYSOPS

cssi.us
08-29-2011, 06:53 AM
Make sure that the actual printer settings (in Windows) have the paper size set to 4x6 portrait. After making any changes to the printer setting restart ShipRush and test again.

SYSOPS

Thanks. All three drivers that I am trying to use have the paper size set to 4x6 portrait already.

Two of the drivers worked under SR 8. No changes have been made to these drivers. The third was added when the 1st class domestic printing was not working after the upgrade to SR 9.

Any other suggestions?

SYSOPS
08-29-2011, 07:35 AM
This is v9 Endicia, correct?

Other thing I'd suggest checking is the printer settings in SR itself. Make sure the printer type is set to Eltron\Zebra Thermal, correct printer is selected, and that the margins are set correctly after the upgrade. Default for the margins under ShipRush Endicia should be 0 and 0, and rotate label is unchecked.

SYSOPS

(ZF Case 28520 for investigation)

cssi.us
08-29-2011, 09:49 AM
This is v9 Endicia, correct?

Other thing I'd suggest checking is the printer settings in SR itself. Make sure the printer type is set to Eltron\Zebra Thermal, correct printer is selected, and that the margins are set correctly after the upgrade. Default for the margins under ShipRush Endicia should be 0 and 0, and rotate label is unchecked.

SYSOPS

(ZF Case 28520 for investigation)

Thanks.

Yes, SR V9 for Endicia

The settings in SR are exactly the same as you suggest.

All the other shipping is working fine and we only use 1st class large envelope some.

I will poke around some more and try again.