PDA

View Full Version : How to access Endicia web records after switching to Stamps

jackmikol
08-28-2011, 11:11 PM
When I install SR for stamps, I will not have access to Endicia software and unless I close Endicia.com account, I will be billed for monthly service fee. If I close Endicia.com account, I will immediately loose access to all records, search results, and other stuff not available thru SR.

Because of volume of shipping, we have never paid a monthly fee but if we cannot use Endicia we will be paying $40/month just to have access to previous records. Any solution?

SYSOPS
08-29-2011, 06:14 AM
If you shipped the item as part of the Order Manager, you can always find the order itself and click Open. There you will find the shipment information (tracking #, date shipped, etc).

SYSOPS

jackmikol
08-29-2011, 08:14 AM
Unfortunately, it is a little bit more complicated. I run SR from my office computer, my home computer and my laptop. I can certainly find orders shipped from each computer but on Endicia.com I was able to find all the shipments regardless were I have created them.

SYSOPS
08-29-2011, 08:42 AM
That we don't have an easy answer for. If you use Endicia.com itself, we don't control the data in that area.

Did you have My.ShipRush configured on all of these machines? If so, you can log into My.ShipRush.com and search there as well.

HTH,
SYSOPS

jackmikol
08-29-2011, 09:38 AM
I do not use Endicia directly. I only use SR Endicia but I have three computers with three databases.

Can I upload all databases from three different computers to Myshiprush to merge all shipping records? It would probably resolve my issue.

SYSOPR
08-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Firstly, this is a migration that should be planned. We fully expect that for sites like yours it will take 1-2 months to migrate fully over. It might take longer, and we will work with you to solve any issues.

Web site: If you use the Endicia web site to look up shipments, the first step is to migrate to My.ShipRush for this purpose. Set up My.ShipRush, continue using ShipRush Endicia, and once enough data is in My.ShipRush (a month, 3 months, whatever you need), the migration to Stamps.com will be easy.

If you are a volume shipper, and will need extra time to migrate, just drop an email to our customer service team.