PDA

View Full Version : Manual pasting CM settings

travisk
09-01-2011, 09:20 AM
I have been using SR w/ Endicia and everything has been working.
I just switched to SR w/ stamps.com.
Everything is working except I am trying to change the manual paste-back into QuickBooks. In the CM settings, it has USPS Tracking Number:
I am trying to change it to USPS Tracking #:
I have changed it and clicked OK but it goes right back to Number.
I found that if I go into the ShipRush9.ini file and add the line
StampsPrefix=USPS Tracking #:
it will display correctly in the CM settings, but when I process a shipment and paste it into QuickBooks, it pastes Number.
I have opened SR as Admin and I have changed all of the lines in the ShipRush9.ini file to #, but the only time it will display # in the CM settings is if I add the Stamps line but it will not paste # into QuickBooks.
Is there a way to change what is actually put onto the clipboard?

SYSOPS
09-01-2011, 09:34 AM
This is opened with development currently. We hope to have an update to ShipRush available soon (maybe later today yet or tomorrow) that will have the proper controls for the post back into QuickBooks for ShipRush Stamps.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
09-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Resolved!

http://forums.zfirm.com/entry.php?92-v9.5-Update-build-9.5.0.46246-is-released

Give it a try!

travisk
09-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Over the weekend I installed V 9.5.0.46246 but couldn't test it until today when we had orders.
In the CM settings, it displays the prefix properly, but it still does not paste correctly into QuickBooks.
Also, I have 4 profiles (return addresses) set up and we can not manually change the profile. If we select a different one, it changes right back to the default setting. To change it, we must go in and set another profile to the default, close the SR window, and redo the shipment. I don't think this was an issue in the first stamps.com release.

SYSOPS
09-06-2011, 10:48 AM
We see that the issue with the post back in QB was not properly fixed in the latest build. Next update has that completely fixed. Sorry for that mix up.

Profile issue: Case 28571. Will also be fixed in the next update.

SYSOPS