PDA

View Full Version : SR Stamps.com 9.5 issue - Questions

meowgila
08-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi there,
Some questions here:
1. SR 9.5 can't export orders to excel under Win server 2k8 R2, showing "the file is corrupt and cannot be opened"
2. How to skip printing international service instructions. This wastes my paper and ink/toner. This happened when I used to use stamps.com before, they still didn't adjust this issue for such a long time. Even USPS.com has the option to turn down the instruction.
3. APO/FPO address validation is too strict, always responded in address is uncertain...No option to turn off address check like SR Fedex. Need to visit USPS.com to print with the same address with no problem.

Please help. Thank you,

SYSOPR
09-01-2011, 10:46 AM
1. SR 9.5 can't export orders to excel under Win server 2k8 R2, showing "the file is corrupt and cannot be opened"

ShipRush can export from a few places. Can you help us understand exactly which spot you are exporting from? (A screen shot is always nice!) You can also email this to support @ shiprush.com

2. How to skip printing international service instructions. This wastes my paper and ink/toner. This happened when I used to use stamps.com before, they still didn't adjust this issue for such a long time. Even USPS.com has the option to turn down the instruction.

This is an open bug: ZF Case 26300

3. APO/FPO address validation is too strict, always responded in address is uncertain...No option to turn off address check like SR Fedex. Need to visit USPS.com to print with the same address with no problem.

Open bug: ZF Case 28577

SYSOPR
09-02-2011, 07:36 AM
The APO issue is resolved.

The latest release should get you there:

http://forums.zfirm.com/entry.php?92-v9.5-Update-build-9.5.0.46246-is-released

Give it a try!