PDA

View Full Version : Ship Rush / Stamps.com - E-Mail Template Lost!

shopsafe
09-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Hey Guys -

I just upgraded to FedEx / ShipRush 9.0 and also installed Stamps / ShipRush and have a few questions. I see that my eMail template that I use for both FedEx and used to use with ShipRush / Endicia was not transferred over to the new versions. Where can I find these email templates?

Also, my FedEx shipping templates were not transferred from V 8 to V 9. How do I find them to transfer? How do I pull over my shipping templates from SR / Endicia to SR / Stamps.com?

One other suggestion for Rafael and the boys....

I ship both Fedex and USPS. I would LOVE to see a feature that will allow me to see a quote for a particular item for both FedEx and USPS, that way I can decide which method is cheaper for shipping. It could be as simple as a pop-up or extra column which appears when I choose a line item in SR to ship. It would save us a lot of $$.

Thanks,
Rick

SYSOPS
09-01-2011, 03:08 PM
I just upgraded to FedEx / ShipRush 9.0 and also installed Stamps / ShipRush and have a few questions. I see that my eMail template that I use for both FedEx and used to use with ShipRush / Endicia was not transferred over to the new versions. Where can I find these email templates?
The default in v9 is c:\users\public\documents\z-firm llc\shiprush\email templates. If you had a template elsewhere, you can search the PC for a folder called email templates and see if it was stored there.

Also, my FedEx shipping templates were not transferred from V 8 to V 9. How do I find them to transfer? How do I pull over my shipping templates from SR / Endicia to SR / Stamps.com?
Go out to C:\Program Files\Z-Firm LLC\ShipRush vx\MENU\MENU_FEDEX (where x was the prior version) and copy them to C:\Program Files\Z-Firm LLC\ShipRush v9\MENU\MENU_FEDEX

I don't have as easy a suggestion for Endicia templates. You could do the following:
Open your Endicia templates one by one in notepad (they will be in the C:\Program Files\Z-Firm LLC\ShipRush vx\MENU\MENU_ENDICIA)
Remove this line: <Carrier>4</Carrier>
If you don't have a line like that, not to worry

Once those templates have been modified, you can copy them to C:\Program Files\Z-Firm LLC\ShipRush v9\MENU\MENU_STAMPS

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
09-01-2011, 04:42 PM
I ship both Fedex and USPS. I would LOVE to see a feature that will allow me to see a quote for a particular item for both FedEx and USPS, that way I can decide which method is cheaper for shipping. It could be as simple as a pop-up or extra column which appears when I choose a line item in SR to ship. It would save us a lot of $$.

Postal shipping rates are pretty predictable... 4 lbs priority mail is faster than Ground, but more expensive for Zone 2 and up....

Really need ShipRush to do that kind of math?

A simple chart on the wall showing the "cost effective limit" of each service is pretty easy to make.