PDA

View Full Version : Not Impressed - Stamps.com

ecollier2012
09-06-2011, 05:46 PM
So far I am not impressed with Stamps.com...I setup the account according to your instructions and it refuses to allow me to purchase postage. I have tried both via shiprush and via their slow - very slow - website. I even changed credit cards just in case. One was a visa and the other a mastercard. Both cards work fine with Encidia.

FYI - SYSOP was right...just had to contact them and wait one day and it was enabled. Works great now

SYSOPR
09-06-2011, 08:11 PM
This simply means that a call to Stamps.com is needed to activate your account. The issue is not the credit card.

(The next release of ShipRush, later this week, makes this clear in the message.)

1-888-434-0055 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Pacific Time

Also ask to increase your max postage balance.

tonnylu_2000@hotmail.com
09-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Well, what I can say. I have been SR.Endicia for 1 year and I really like it. Thank you. Also, I have been using STAMP.COM for 2 years in my boss's company. I would say stamps.com is really slow and unprofessional, so far I still decide if I should join or stay away as I heard many people had bad experience such as still getting charged after closed account.

Michael

MRX
09-08-2011, 12:09 PM
What will be on September 12? z-firm stop supporting Endicia?

SYSOPS
09-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Please refer to this page:
http://stamps.shiprush.com/Endicia_Stamps_transition.shtml

We are migrating from Endicia to Stamps.com for our postal shipping provider behind ShipRush.

SYSOPS