PDA

View Full Version : Still having problems printing my CN22.. this is so frustrating!!

Amber
09-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Anyone else have there international first class labels print like this??

PLEASE HELP... it has added so much time to my shipments daily having to do it between 2 services. Not to mention I have to pay for this other service as well just to be able to print the international labels =(!

SYSOPR
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Couple of steps:

- What model printer is this?
- It is attached via USB, right?
- Please cycle the power on the printer

If the problem persists, please call our support team!

wildcat2009
09-12-2011, 04:20 PM
What's the number for the support team, cause my Stamps.com software is totally screwed and I can't get it to do anything.

Amber
09-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Couple of steps:

- What model printer is this?
- It is attached via USB, right?
- Please cycle the power on the printer

If the problem persists, please call our support team!

It is a Zebra LP2844 hooked via USB
I have called customer support and the only suggestion they give me is to use my regular printer to print these labels which is a big big hassle having to cut out all these labels. I have switched to a another program (I hate it) but really don't have a choice for the time being.

Hopefully you guys will have all the quirks worked out SOON! I don't want to have to switch my service but am thinking I am not going to have a choice :(

If anyone has any suggestions, would you PLEASE let me know!!

SYSOPR
09-12-2011, 07:00 PM
This issue is not right. There are hundreds of users with the same setup you have.

Please call in during the day tomorrow and ask for senior support. We are confident we can get you running!