Untitled Document
View RSS Feed

ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion

1. ShipRush with Etsy: Tracking Number Movement to Etsy

by , 07-29-2013 at 09:57 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  etsy-logo-9-17-2010 4-32-40 PM.png
Views: 484
Size:  2.0 KB

ShipRush and My.ShipRush always save the tracking number into Etsy. But until now, Etsy did not have a good place for this tracking number. So ShipRush saved it into Etsy notes.

Now Etsy allows the tracking number to move into a nice, trackable spot on the receipt that the buyer and seller can see. It also shows the shipment date and carrier. This tracking number is also a link that tracks the shipment.

ShipRush now automatically ...
    Tags: etsy, shiprush Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. Latest News in My.ShipRush: Etsy, Carts, & Volusion Notes

by , 11-15-2010 at 03:17 PM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Some news for ShipRush and My.ShipRush users. We have enhanced some features in our connectors to Etsy, Carts and Volusion.

Views: 329

For Etsy, ShipRush now sets the "seller notes" in Etsy to note the shipping service and details. This is new.

Name:  zen-cart-9-12-2010 3-46-37 PM.png
Views: 331
Size:  11.6 KB

For cart systems (like Zen Cart, etc), some stores get automatically "disabled" and you then need to enable them manually.

New improvements should make this less ...
  3. No Longer an Etsy Problem: Buyer's Email

by , 09-24-2010 at 08:37 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
Views: 211

We are really happy with the new Etsy integration for ShipRush. It is easy to set up. There is a 10-30 minute delay on the order feed, but otherwise it is working pretty well.

With the October 7 (night of October 7) release of My.ShipRush, this problem should now be solved!

[strike]At this time, the buyer's email address is not retrieved. This is an Etsy limitation (at least at this point). The Etsy guys know about the problem, and ...

Updated 10-07-2010 at 03:51 PM by Vladislaw Poniedelnik

Tags: ecommerce, etsy Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce