Untitled Document
View RSS Feed

Ecommerce

1. More That Is Good In My.ShipRush: Updates for Jan-March, 2013

by , 04-17-2013 at 03:45 PM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  myshiprush-logo.png
Views: 320
Size:  6.7 KB

We don't release improvements to My.ShipRush every week, but we do many weeks!

There are a lot of enhancements in My.ShipRush. A partial list of recent enhancements (for some of the PHP cart enhancements, you need to put the newer PHP kit on your web server):

• Case 33199: Packing List : Fixes and improvements to the packing list engine, including ZPL Packing lists
    • Case 34859: Yahoo - Customer Notes now flow properly from Yahoo
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce
  2. ShipRush Update 9.6.0.55678 Is Now Released

by , 04-10-2013 at 10:15 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  shiprush-v9-splash.png
Views: 343
Size:  26.6 KB

Seems like I have not been posting when we have a new release of ShipRush. I will try to do better.

We had 9.6.0.55678 ShipRush go up on the download page. It has mostly small improvements.

The biggest improvements are:

• ShipRush for Stamps.com: Now there is Delivery Confirmation (DC) for free on First Class packages to Canada
    • Regional Rate Box C was missing in ShipRush Stamps
    • Order Manager: The Open
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce
  3. BigCommerce: ShipRush now properly handles multiple Ship To addresses per order!

by , 12-27-2012 at 08:22 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  big-commerce.png
Views: 810
Size:  17.4 KB

Starting today, we have a big new feature for BigCommerce users: ShipRush properly handles orders that have multiple Ship To addresses per order.

You will see the orders as desired in ShipRush, and can print multiple shipping labels (one per address). ShipRush even properly updates BigCommerce, so that the BigCommerce order will show as "partially shipped" when some of the labels have been printed and "fully shipped" when they are all printed. ...
    Tags: bigcommerce Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce
  4. 3dcart: ShipRush now properly handles multiple Ship To addresses per order!

by , 12-20-2012 at 08:43 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  3dcart.png
Views: 623
Size:  2.9 KB

Starting today, we have a big new feature for 3dcart users: ShipRush properly handles orders that have multiple Ship To addresses per order.

You will see the orders as desired in ShipRush, and can print multiple shipping labels (one per address). ShipRush even properly updates 3DCart, so that the 3DCart order will show as "partially shipped" when some of the labels have been printed and "fully shipped" when they are all printed.

Tags: 3dcart Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce
  5. 3dcart is now integrated with ShipRush!

by , 10-22-2012 at 09:35 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  3dcart.png
Views: 626
Size:  2.9 KB

3dcart users can now use ShipRush for label printing. ShipRush features with 3dcart are listed here: http://www.shiprush.com/Product_Docu...htm#kanchor110

ShipRush can be downloaded from:

FREE ShipRush for FedEx: http://fedex.shiprush.com

USPS shippers:
    -- ShipRush for Stamps.com: http://stamps.shiprush.com (Free 30 day trial, then $29.95/month for unlimited ...
    Tags: 3dcart, shiprush Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast